A fiesta at home: Mexican restaurant delivers luxury packages complete with 1L margaritas, Mexican lasagna and sombreros to your door
- A food service delivers restaurant-quality Mexican feasts across Sydney
- The offer comes at the perfect time, as the city remains in lockdown
- Gringos At Home party is filled with margaritas, chicken wings and corn chips
- It also comes with a choice of enchiladas, quesadillas or Mexican lasagna
- The $140 offer is ideal for four people, but customers need to act fast
Sydneysiders stuck at home due to the ongoing Covid-19 lockdown can order a restaurant-quality Mexican feast delivered straight to their front door.
Gringos At Home now offers extravagant packages filled with chipotle chicken wings, corn chips and salsa, a full gallon of margaritas, a six-pack of Corona beer, churros and a choice of enchiladas, quesadillas or Mexican lasagna.
To complete the fun home meal, customers also get four sombreros.
The large pack costs $140 and would comfortably feed four people, or maybe a huge party for two.
Gringos At Home is now offering extravagant packages filled with chipotle chicken wings, corn chips and salsa, a full gallon of margaritas, a six-pack of Corona beer, churros, and a choice of enchiladas, quesadillas or Mexican lasagna
The large pack costs $140 and would comfortably feed four people, or maybe a huge party for two
Customers must act quickly, as the offer is only available for three weeks until mid-October.
Alternatively, customers can also order meals and cocktails separately for a fraction of the cost — such as family enchiladas for $35 or 12 bottles of 250ml margaritas for $95.
Gringos at Home meals are freshly made, frozen and ready for you and your family to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
“Whether you feed one or six, our home cooking meals will make you feel like a master chef!”
Those missing the bar scene may want to order the ‘taste the flavour’ cocktail pack, complete with eight different margarita flavors in different colors (pictured)
The prepared food comes frozen, which means you only need to place it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 to 30 minutes.
On all menu items that include a filling, customers can choose which protein they prefer – such as marinated pulled beef, chipotle shredded chicken, pulled pork, or vegetarian.
Gluten-free options are also available when ordering the Mexican lasagna.
Those missing the Sydney bar scene may want to order the ‘taste the flavour’ cocktail pack, complete with eight different margarita flavors in different colors.
Prices range from $95 for a 12-pack of 250 ml and up to $330 for a 12-pack of 1L margarita bottles.
What does Gringos At Home offer?
FOOTY FIESTA – $140
- corn chips
- Salsa or Queso
- Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Main course, choice of Enchiladas, Quesadillas or Mexican Lasagne
- Churros with Dulche De Leche Sauce
- 1L Margarita – flavor of your choice
- 6 pack of Corona beer
- 4 sombreros
ULTIMATE FIESTA – $180
- Ultimate Fiesta 6 pax complete with Sombreros!
- Appetizer – Corn chips with Salsa and Queso
- Small Bites – MEXE Balls – Choose your filling
- Main course – Enchilada – Choose your filling
- Dessert – Churros with Cinnamon Sugar and Dulche De Leche Sauce
- 8 x 250 ml Margarita Sample Pack – 8 flavors variation
Taste the Flavored Margaritas – 12 x 250 ml ($95)
- Chewing gum
- passion fruit
- Wild Berry
Source: Gringos Home